Ticket sales & special offers
Ticket sales and booking
- telephone booking & sales at the Bachakademie Stuttgart:
Mon–Fri 10.00–13.00 and 14.00–16.00
During the Musikfest: Mon–Fri 08.30–16.00
and in the Hospitalhof (Büchsenstr. 33) Mon-Fri 14.00-17.00
Outside office hours your call will be transferred to Easy Ticket Service.
- Ticket sales at all the usual advance ticket offices with Easy Ticket Service
- Concert Box Office opens an hour before concerts start.
- General ticket sales for the Musikfest begin on 26 March 2018.
- Details of the new season and booking of tickets and subscriptions will be published on 5 May 2018.
Payment & Refunds
- by automatic debit transfer or credit card
- In the Bachakademie and at advance ticket offices it is also possible to pay in cash
- You can only pay in cash at the Concert Box Office
- purchased tickets may not be returned or exchanged
- alterations to programmes, performing groups or event locations do not entitle ticket holders to refunds
- please submit any complaints about tickets directly on receipt and return them straight away; complaints submitted at a later date cannot be considered
- The concert ticket prices include all fees
- If tickets are posted out, a service charge of €5 per booking will be added
Musikfest Stuttgart special offers
With the Musikfest-Pass you can obtain tickets for all concerts in the best category depending on availability, but you only pay the lowest category price! The Musikfest-Pass is valid as a transport ticket throughout the VVS public transport area in the period from 25 August to 9 September 2018.
The Musikfest-Pass costs €120 (€100 for Friends) and is available directly from the Bachakademie. You can obtain reduced price tickets on presentation of the Musikfest-Pass at the Bachakademie and at advance ticket offices and Concert Box Offices. The Musikfest-Pass is non-transferable. Concert tickets are only valid on production of the Musikfest-Pass, which should be shown at each entry control point. For sold-out concerts, the Musikfest-Pass does not guarantee a concert ticket.
Exception: for concerts costing €16, tickets for Musikfest-Pass holders cost €12. Guided museum tours are not reduced.
If you subscribe to one of the themed series »Sichten auf Bach«, you receive a reduction of 20% on the individual ticket prices. Subscription tickets also function as KombiTickets for the entire VVS public transport network and are valid from 3 hours before the beginning of the event for travel to the event venue and for return journeys until the end of service (2nd class).
Category (see seating plans in the right column) & subscription price:
Category 1 = 175€
Category 2 = 145€
Category 3 = 110€
Category 4 = 85€
TOP! The Musikfest Flat Rate ticket
With the Musikfest Flat Rate ticket, schoolchildren and students up to the age of 30 can attend all concerts at the Musikfest Stuttgart at special prices. On presentation of your Flat Rate ticket, you will receive a concert ticket at the Box Office free of charge in the best category still available. The Flat Rate ticket costs €30 and is valid for the Musikfest Stuttgart 2018. It is not transferable and is only valid when presented in conjunction with a schoolchild’s or student pass.
For severely disabled patrons tickets are reduced by 20% persons accompanying disabled patrons receive tickets for €8. Wheelchair users should book directly with the Bachakademie. For schoolchildren and students (below the age of 30) a number of tickts are available for priority booking at €8: in addition to this at the Concert Box Office all remaining tickets are available for students at €8.
- The Internationale Bachakademie Stuttgart is partner of the SWR2 Kulturservice.
- Holders of the SWR2 Kulturcard receive a 20% reduction on selected concerts on presentation of their card.
Dates for SWR2 Kulturcard:
- Sat 25.08.2018 (01) Eröffnungskonzert – Haydn
- Tue 28.08.2018 (06) Sichten auf Bach I – Gaechinger Cantorey
- Wed 29.08.2018 (10) Die Geschichte vom Soldaten
- Thu 30.08.2018 (13) Sichten auf Bach III – Amsterdam Baroque
- Wed 05.09.2018 (24) Türkenschlacht bei Wien 1683
- Fri 07.09.2018 (31) NachGedacht III – Sandra Richter
- Fri 07.09.2018 (33) Unternehmen Musik IV – Mercedes-Benz-Museum
- Sat 08.09.2018 (36) Liebe in Zeiten des Krieges
- Sat 08.09.2018 (37) BACH.LAB II – Bach getanzt
Recordings and photography of any kind, even if for private use, are forbidden for copyright reasons.