Ticket sales & special offers
Ticket Sales and Booking
- The Concert Box Office opens an hour before concerts start.
- You can only pay in cash at the Concert Box Office.
- At the Concert Box Office in the Liederhalle and Forum Ludwigsburg you can also pay with a card.
- Ticket sales at all the usual advance ticket offices and with Easy Ticket Service.
- Ticket sales for the Stuttgart subscription series begin on 15 May 2019. Individual tickets for this concert series are available from 03 June 2019.
- Ticket sales for the Ludwigsburg subscription series begin on 04 June 2019. Individual tickets for this concert series and for the Bachbewegt! concerts are available from 01 July 2019.
- For the Bach Week concerts and the „Hin und weg!“ series, tickets are available from 15 May 2019.
- For severely disabled patrons tickets are reduced by 20%. Registered persons accompanying disabled patrons receive tickets for €8.
- Schoolchildren, trainees or apprentices, students, those undertaking military or voluntary service receive tickets for €8 for all events.
- School classes receive tickets for €5 per pupil, and accompanying teachers receive free tickets.
- The concert ticket prices include all fees.
- If tickets are posted out, a service charge of €4.90 per booking will be added to each order.
Tickets for concerts in Stuttgart also function as KombiTickets for the entire VVS public transport network and are valid from 3 hours before the beginning of the event for travel to the event venue and for return journeys until the end of service (2nd class); on Fridays, Saturdays and the days before public holidays they are valid until 06.00 the following day.
Return or exchange
Tickets purchased may not be returned or exchanged. Alterations to programmes, performing groups or event locations do not entitle ticket holders to refunds. Please submit any complaints about tickets directly on receipt and return them straight away. Complaints submitted at a later date cannot be considered.
- Subscribers for the Liederhalle series in Stuttgart will be notified in June, and the payment deducted at the end of September.
- The Ludwigsburg subscriptions are administered and sent out by the Forum am Schlosspark Ludwigsburg (Tel. 07141 9 103 918).
Exchange of dates
- Tickets can be exchanged once per season within the two subscriptions Stuttgart and Ludwigsburg. The exchange fee is €3 per exchange. Ticket exchanges should be arranged by telephone at least 10 days before the respective concert.
subscriptions or individual tickets cannot be returned, but may be given to another person.
Advantages of a subscription
- You receive the programme book free by post before the concert
- You have a regular seat in each respective concert hall
- You receive a reduction of around 30 % compared with single ticket prices
- In addition we give you three discount vouchers for other concerts in our programme
- Subscription tickets can be transferred to other people
- A subscription is automatically renewed for the following season if a cancellation in writing is not received by 31 May: Easy Ticket Service, Neckarwiesenstraße 5, 70188 Stuttgart.
A ticket for the general course of the Bachakademie enables you to attend the public rehearsals of the JSB Ensemble and the master classes from 13 to 21 March. You will also receive tickets to the workshop concerts, and the opening and final concerts. The concert tickets are only valid on production of the general course pass, which should be shown at each entry control point. The general course costs €70 (€60 for Friends). The pass is valid as a transport ticket throughout the VVS public transport area from 14.03 to 21.03.2020. Each general course participant receives a complimentary programme book for the Bach Week. Your contact for the general course is Michaela Geißer.
- For all concerts in the Beethoven-Saal there is a quota of tickets.
- Please reserve your ticket by telephone.
- The Internationale Bachakademie Stuttgart is partner of the SWR2 Kulturservice.
- Holders of the SWR2 Kulturcard receive a 20% reduction on selected concerts on presentation of their card.
Recordings and photography of any kind, even if for private use, are forbidden for copyright reasons.